Monday, May 3, 2010

The Great Merger

As you may have noticed, some of my blogs - Rats in Pants, Truth in Lies, and 3 and 20 Black Birds - have gone missing. Nothing was lost from them, however, as they've all been merged into one giant blog: A Nest For Two!

I decided to create ANF2 a few months ago with the idea of it being a "couples blog" where Tene and I could share our thoughts and memories about our lives together. After talking to Tene over the weekend about it he helped me to realize that I already did this (Rats in Pants) and that the number of blogs I had at that point was ... rather absurd. I've cut the number of blogs I run down to two: this blog, and Criss Cross Asterisk. I am considering merging Criss Cross Asterisk with this blog, but I'm still undecided if I'm going to or not.

The biggest change you'll see is that I'm going to talk about anything and everything: From cooking and cleaning, to crafts and writing, to clothes and housewares, to simply living my life with Tene and the Girls. Also, from time to time Tene himself might post! It seems like this will definitely be much more efficient than managing some eight blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment