Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolutions

Well, I usually don't do New Year Resolutions, because I never follow through with them ... or I lose them, and can't see how I did. I think that this will be the best place to write them down.

So, here it goes!
  • I want to be posting in each of my blogs at least once a week*
  • I want to do at least one new thing each week*
  • I want to be posting on Kyoot! and Storyline at least once per week**
  • I want to have new site layouts set up for both Kyoot! and Storyline
  • By the end of the year I want to be cooking regularly and be comfortable with cooking often
That's all for now. There are more, so I'll likely be adding to this in the near future.

*I'm still deciding whether this is going to be a Gregorian Week, or a Discordian Week
**Definitely going to be a Gregorian Week

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cooking. I'd love to hear some of the recipes you try. Loves.

    ReplyDelete