Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ratties? ... Ratties!

Okay, so it is possible that in the next month I may be getting some new rats. Here's what's going on ...

I sent a message to the owner of Frannie's Rattery (now the only Utah rattery I know of, as Adelaide's seems to have vanished) informing her that I am very interested in getting some rats to add to my family. Three to four of them, to be exact. I gave her my specifics, let her know I would not be breeding them (such a thing is difficult to do when you're going to be spaying them), and let her know that I would like them by the end of March (when it looks like Tene and I will most likely be moving).

She replied almost instantly:

Hi michelle, I have a new litter that I can put you on the waiting list you will beable to pick out the ones u want after me (I'm only keeping 1) I also have a 4 week old blac capped girl from my last litter I can save her for you to go with the others if you like ... Just let me know what you would like to do :)
Thank you,
Frannie's Rattery

quickly replied that I was interested, and should know for certain if I can take them this weekend (as my apartment currently does not allow pets I'm going to need to find a temporary home for them until Tene and I move - I should have that all figured out by Sunday).

I'm now on the waiting list for three girls from the new litter, and I'm most likely going to take the black-capped girl. She's just so cute!

I'm so excited :) Hooray!

I hope this all works out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment