Sunday, April 11, 2010

A New Nest

We're in our new nest!

Tene and I moved the last of our belongings from storage into our new apartment yesterday with the help of Bancus and his girl. Can I just say I am so happy that we're no longer sleeping on a couch, a holey air mattress, or the floor? We've got our bed back, and oh - how I missed it.


The new apartment is rather nice - I have a large area outside (a private patio) that I plan to use part of as a garden area. I have no idea what I'm going to plant, yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Two bedrooms (one is going to be a work room/office), a decent-sized living room, a full-sized kitchen (yay! I have a real stove now!), a dining area, and two bathrooms. I'm quite pleased with it.

The next things on our list of making our apartment our home are getting some more furniture and sheets and the like, and getting internet access set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment