Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh no ....

I found a bump on Min tonight when I was playing with her. I'm fairly certain it's a tumor. I'm going to try to take her to the vet this weekend, but I'm unsure if I can actually do anything for her ... aside from euthanasia. I knew I'd be losing my girl sometime in the next year or so ... I just didn't think it would be so soon.

I did some quick searches. There are two possibilities for what this could be. It is either a mammary fibroadenoma, which is a benign tumor (which I'm hoping for), or mammary adenocarcinomas - which is the type that is malignant and would mean that I would probably need to put Min down.

I'm not ready for this ...

I don't have the money for a vet visit, let alone surgery, but I think Tene would help out with this. He helps me out so much, I feel so guilty. I was so surprised and shocked when I felt the bump, I've been crying since. I'm worried about Min, but I can't do anything tonight. Or tomorrow ... I'll need to wait until Tene is home from Houston to take Min to the vet ... and he'll be gone next week as well. Maybe I can get him to transfer some money to me .... hmmmm.

Well, I do need sleep, scary rat problems or no.

Just so worried :/

3 comments:

  1. <3 Hope Min gets better and she'll be alright! I hope you're alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it turns out to be benign and she'll be okay! And if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to call or email me anytime. I hate to think of you going through this by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washi I'm so sorry! I hope it's not malignant (probably spelled it wrong). Email me too if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete