Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Broke 10,000!

Today the NaNoWriMo site was down for a few hours, and now the Progress Reports are gone. I'm just going to have to make my own, I think.

But that's not the OMG HUGE NEWS that I have to share. That news is ........

I broke 10,000 words in my writing session tonight! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sure, I should be up to 15,000, and I'm not ... But I broke 10,000 words! This is the farthest I've ever gotten in my three years of participating in NaNoWriMo! I can easily get another 5,000 (well, actually nearly 7,000, because now it's November 10, which means - 1,667 more words) out tomorrow. I have a vague plotline of the next few chapters - they include Red going insane and nearly killing Goldilocks, and Hansel and Gretel (my insane twins with attachment disorders, homicidal tendencies, pyromania, and claustrophobia) will be making their appearance soon too!

Wow, I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment