Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Week

So, I meant to update every day about how my story is going ... in part to keep me writing. But
then I got sick over the week, and Tene got very very sick, and my writing tapered off at 5200 words. I haven't written in days. As of today I'm supposed to be just over 13,000 words. I'm going to try to reach that number, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I'm rather stuck on my story, I don't know where to go with it.

For research I've thought of picking up a copy of the DSM-IV, after all my story takes place in an asylum, and I would like to have the patients have realistic diagnoses. But, I don't want to waste hours on research when I have limited writing time. Maybe I'll pick up a copy for the rewrite.

Oh, but look! In the left sidebar there is now a widget to show how many words I've written! Hooray!

Anyway, I should get back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment