Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is Coming

Now that it's December I'm kicking into Christmas overdrive. Most of the presents I'm giving I've already decided on, and the majority of them are going to be handmade.

I have no idea what I'm going to give my family members, however. This year I have another sibling to give to - Tene's little sister. Tene's family does what  my family does - every year we draw names for who to give to. It makes Christmas a little cheaper, especially since by the time my family started doing this I was giving 10 siblings presents - not an easy task. But since Tene's family draws names (and my own family draws names) I'm only having to worry about two extras to my list - Tene's little sister E, and his brother-in-law R2. And both of my families are still trying to decide if we're exchanging gifts or not (I have money set aside for both of them, just in case).

So, people recieving gifts from me this year:
First, Family:

  • My mother and stepdad: No idea what I'm giving them yet.
  • My dad and stepmom: No idea what I'm giving them either.
  • Tene's parents: No idea over here either
  • My brother, Buck: Not sure what I'm giving him, probably a gift certificate or something
  • E: I was thinking of buying her a couple of Threadless Tees, because I think she would like them, but I'm not sure which ones to even consider. Also: I don't know her size. Maybe I'll stick with jewelry or something else? I don't know
  • R2: I'm leaving this mostly up to Tene, but I have no idea what we'll send to him
  • Nephew S: The oldest of my littlest nephews, S is going to get a handmade dinosaur
  • Little Brother: The little brother of Nephew S, I'm going to be giving him a handmade dinosaur too
  • Nephew J: Born around the same time as Little Brother (but from different parents .... ), Nephew J will also also be getting a handmade dinosaur
  • Tene: He's getting 2 or 3 presents from me, and has only figured out one of them!
Friends:
  • All local friends (Ima and Teffy, Sherry, Jaaku, Genjou, Sarah) will be getting cupcakes. Because cupcakes are delicious
  • Kayleigh: A visit! And probably cupcakes
  • Zoie: Will be getting something .... I just don't know what yet (I was going to make a handmade hedgie, but the pattern I had for it was insane ... I may send some delicious cookie mix or something)
  • Robin: A handmade plush, I'm not saying what kind though
 So, an early Happy Holidays to my friends!

1 comment: