Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Packages: Take One!

OMG Christmas is on Friday! I'm running out of time! Wheeeeeee!

So, for our gifts to friends and Tene's coworkers, I'm making rainbow cupcakes. Same recipe as I used for the last ones, except I didn't measure quite so precisely on the vanilla.

Tene took in the first batch of Christmas cupcakes to work today - only six of them, though. Most of his coworkers are done for the week, those who are in the office will be getting the cupcakes.

Today, though, I'm not showing the cupcakes themselves - but their boxes. These boxes were once regular pint-sized wire handled takeout boxes. I removed the handles (I have a whole box of extra wires now), measured and cut out some cute scrapbooking paper, then simply glued the paper to the unfolded boxes. They're being held together by tiny white brads that I got at Joann. The tags are also made by me, using leftover scrap paper, some cardstock, and plain old glue. On the other side I handwrote the "To" and "From" information.

All in all I'm pleased with the result of my boxes. I hope that their recipients enjoy the cupcakes inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment